Coming to you from the Flying NightLab
Hello there! I didn’t see you come in. I’m doing quite well, thanks for asking – and you look terrific! Oh…what’s this nifty device I have here? Why, this is nothing less than the Beyonder Builder, a simplify-your-game application the Flying NightLab developed! The Builder helps you create and keep track of new PCs, advance them by spending Essence, and access other Beyonder information.
The Builder looks good, but we consider it in “beta” mode until we’ve had some smart people bang on it for a while. That’s where you, our intrepid Beyonder followers, come in. We invite you to help perfect this capability to make it perfect for yourselves, and those to follow!
Try the Builder: it’s easy to do!
- Go to the Flying NightBear Games website and follow the link to the Builder by clicking on the Builder button in the upper left-hand part of the page.
- If you have already registered, log in. If you haven’t registered, sign up by clicking on “Register”
- Make yourself a new character, or several, by going to “My Characters” > “Create a New Character”
- Once you’re done, go to “My Characters” to see the list of all of your PCs — you can print them out, too!
- Email us (email@example.com) that you’ve made some characters, and we’ll give them some Essence — that’s what you need to increase your character’s strength and capabilities.
- Now, go to Character Advancement to spend your Essence, and make your Character even greater!
What’s in the Builder: funny you should ask!
The Builder contains some of our on-line functionality that we think you will find very helpful. It’s easy to register yourself (or just login if you’ve already registered). You will see a menu that lists the things you can find, and do, including the following:
- All My Stuff: the things that you own and other things that are helpful
- My Characters: the Player Characters (PCs) that you have already made and links to all of our Character Creation capabilities
- For Moderators: helpful things if you want to be a Moderator
- Abilities: info on Talents and Powers and some other abilities
- The World: info on things in the world, such as the Ten Races, the Guilds, and more